Shipping & Returns
Most items will be shipped within 2-3 days of ordering. Aiming to be delivered within 3-5 days. Shipping cost start in the UK from £2.80 (standard class), and £3.20 (first class). Overseas orders are subject to weight and volume. Shipping estimates can also be acquired from the shopping cart pre checkout.
Cancelling Your Order
To cancel your order, simply contact the Customer Services Team on +44 (0)1580 713613. and they will be able to guide you through the process.
Cancellation of orders can only be accepted prior to the goods being shipped to the Delivery Address you supplied at the time of ordering.
You can check the status of your order in the Account Section of the Website.
Orders that have already been shipped and left our warehouse cannot be cancelled once the status of your order is shown as ‘In Progress’.
The Right To Change Your Mind
You have up to 14 days from the date of purchase to decide if you are happy with your order. If for any reason you are not, you may return your items to us. However they MUST be unopened and in a resaleable condition. You will also be liable for the cost of the postage which is not refundable.
For more information about statutory rights on cancellation see this link.
Please see steps 1-6 below, explaining how to being the order return process. Alternatively please call customer services on +44 (0)1580 713613.
How To Return A Damaged or Faulty Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Login to your account
2. View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
3. Click the Return Item(s) button
4. Select which items you want to return, and your reason for doing so, then submit your return request
5. Once your request is recieved it will be processed and you will be notified if it has been accepted or refused. This may take up to 3 business days.
6. If your return request has been accepted, please send the item(s) you are returning to the following address:
Old Stables Court,
6a Queen Street,
7. Upon receipt of your returned item(s), and acceptance of the reason for return, we will issue you with a full refund using the same means of payment that you the consumer used for the initial transaction. This may take up to 3 to 5 business days. Where possible, if you require an exchange of goods please call our Customer Service Team on +44 (0)1580 713613.
If you have any additional queries concerning this process, or would like more information on returning items please email firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER